Litzmas 2012 (Joline's Jewels)
Nancy Nicholson Joline was one of a handful of constructors who was very active during the Maleska era that continued to do so in the Shortz era. She had 10 Sunday NYT puzzles credits when Will arrived and she's racked up 33.5 more constructions. Here's thirteen of her Sunday offering in a single zip file.
- Tipsy Titles (July 23, 1989)
- Borrowing From The Bard (September 30, 1990)
- Senior-Class Ballot (March 31, 1991)
- Vowel Play (September 29, 1991)
- It Takes All Kinds (February 7, 1993)
- Hoppy Easter (April 11, 1993)
- Group Dynamics (March 13, 1994)
- @ c ? ! (June 26, 1994)
- Beastly Puns (September 25, 1994)
- The Couch Potato Workout (January 8, 1995)
- Cross References (July 9, 1995)
- Threesomes (October 8, 1995)
- Father's Day Special (June 16, 1996)
If you like seeing older puzzles and crossword history in general. Please join David Steinberg's Pre-Shortzian Puzzle Project.